[daip] ACCOR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Dec 16 11:34:59 EST 2003

Eric,

I run FITLD+ACCOR using archive tape of your experiment and found the
same jumpes at the SN plots.

Analizing the data I found strong dependence of the ACCOR's SN table output
on elevation.

Use SNPLT with XAXIS=2 to plot dependence of the SN table amplitude on
elevation and you'll see the smooth curve AMP(ELEV).

For other but 5 antennas AMP(ELEV) is a straight horizontal line +-1%
what is expected.

Now we narrow the area of the problem: the mean value of the AC spectrum
(amplitude of the ACCOR's SN table) depends on the antenna  elevation
if the antenna is MK and if it is 3mm observation.

I have discussed this with Vivac and it looks like he knows WHY.

Now about your project. You need to use ACCOR output (SN) to make the
correction of this hardware problem. I think ACCOR will make his good
job.

Leonia