[daip] Nope, didn't help

Eric Greisen egreisen at NRAO.EDU
Tue Feb 12 12:59:13 EST 2002

Alan Marscher writes:

You and Svetlana are sending us rather different complaints.  She is
way ahead of you.  The fort77 thing was a red herring - you did not
read the 31DEC00 FDEFAULTS file correctly.  fort77 is the default
compiler that no one ever uses.  If you installed 31DEC00 correctly
then you used the SUNWspro compiler that is always used.

In general, there are more things on the screen than you are sending
us although we cannot force all messages to the log file.  The compile
of PP below produced messages on the screen (stderr not available for
log file) that you have not captured or told us about.

There is documentation on the web - a nice page done by Pat on the
install.pl.  Or are you using update.pl?

I will take a look at Svetlana's problem in a minute.

Eric Greisen