[daip] Nope, didn't help

Alan Marscher marscher at buast0.bu.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:09:34 EST 2002

Hi again,

Pat's suggestion didn't help - the same problem occurs. Here is
Svetlana's account. Again, thanks for any help you can give us.

Cheers,
Al & Svetlana

So, I have changed Fortran Compiler in FDEFAULT.SH (/qjet2/aips/SUL/SYSTEM)
from "fort77" to
COMPILER="/opt/SUNWspro/bin/f77"
I did this yesterday as well. The result is the same:
qjet# ./update.pl
Using ARCH=SUL; This should be the AIPS architecture
--------- unpacking stuff --------------
31DEC01 directory exists; assume unpacking done.
------------- Set up temporary definition files -----------
Zapping old aipspath.sh...Created aipspath.sh with 31DEC01 as TST
No need to create login.sh, already exists
Zapping old aipspath.csh...Created aipspath.csh with 31DEC01 as TST
No need to create login.csh, already exists
-------------- check GETRLS.FOR ---------------
31DEC01/APL/SUB/GETRLS.FOR has correct version (31DEC01)
-------------- check AP size ----------------
no /qjet2/aips/31DEC01/INC/NOTST/SUL/PAPC.INC found...
Based on 31DEC01/INC/PAPC.INC, current AP size is 5 Mbytes.
If this is not acceptable, please edit that file now,
or put a copy in 31DEC01/INC/NOTST/SUL/
(but check /INCS.SH first!!!)
Press <RETURN> when you are ready to proceed...
-------------- programs in $SYSLOCAL -------------
Using 31DEC01/SUL/SYSTEM/ as $SYSLOCAL area
Found existing F2PS program; good.
Found existing F2TEXT program; good.
Found existing NEWEST program; good.
Found existing PRINTENV program; good.
Found existing PWD program; good.
Found existing REVENV program; good.
Now creating PP.EXE from PP.FOR...
ZTRLOP compile: cc -c -I/qjet2/aips/31DEC01/INC ZTRLOP.c
Oops: failed to create executable PP.EXE in 31DEC01/SUL/SYSTEM/