[daip] MNJ queries

Shami Chatterjee shami at astro.cornell.edu
Thu Apr 18 11:59:11 EDT 2002

Hi,
Sorry to bug you all about this, but I just started the new MNJ
yesterday, and I have a few more wrinkles to iron out.

1) First, on SUL, the master architecture:

ella update report for 31DEC02 on Thu Apr 18 07:15:33 GMT 2002 (UT)
Copies and compiles:

AIPSUPD - Using CVS for copying files.
UPDCVS - cvs update of 31DEC02 completed
UPDCVS - cvs update of TEXT completed
AIPSUPD - UPDCVS apparently worked

<etc> - I get the XAS message, as Eric mentioned, so all looks good.
But it is followed by this output: