[daip] More RDV22 phase cal comparisons

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Oct 22 18:16:17 EDT 2001

Hi David,

PCLOD is a task which simple reformats the text file to the PC table format.
PCLOD has not used more (at least for VLBA data) because the VLBA correlator
produse the PC table on line (starting APRIL 1999(?)).

PCCOR does not make any smoothing with the input pulse cal data.
The calibrator observation is used to solve ambiguaty.
The PCCOR reads line by line the input PC table and recalculate it to the
SN table line converting the measured image and real parts to the relevant
delays. The phase ambiguaty is solved using the calibrator observation.

I do not understand your problem completely. So my following remark may
not have a sence for you.

As I remember I put something at the MDELAY column of the SN table and
this something is not the actual MDELAY. The measured delays between IFs
is included in single band delays. The MDELAY column is not used at the
regular(astrophisical) observations data reduction.

Do you use the MDELAY column of the output SN table?

Leonia