No subject

thlee thlee at iras.ucalgary.ca
Tue May 29 17:24:32 EDT 2001

Hi,

  I am using AIPS 31DEC01 version on RedHat Linux version 7.0 and just
found out that I cannot use TVFLG. It takes forever to make the master
grid file. I am wondering if anyone experienced the same problem? Is it
caused by the RedHat 7.0? Would this problem go away if I update it to
RedHat 7.1? Please give me some suggestions as to how to solve the
problem.

  Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
ting-hui

Ting-Hui Lee           E-mail: thlee at iras.ucalgary.ca
Department of Physics and Astronomy,  University of Calgary
2500 University Drive, N.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4