[daip] Re: UVFLG

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon May 21 12:31:21 EDT 2001

I'm a bit worried that this is not the right thing to do.
I suspect that some users will try to flag with an infile
when they have left over parameters in APARM, and will
end up flagging lots of data by accident.  I prefer the
method where you make the user take two positive steps
to do the flagging, as long as we make it clear that
this is what is needed.

Opinions?

jim