[daip] Re: UVFLG

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon May 21 11:10:08 EDT 2001

Hi Lincoln,

I have put the new version of UVFLG in the system.  UVFLG flags now
instructions given at INFILE together with elevation and pulse cal.
Other instructions given at the input parameters (TIMERANG, BIF,
EIF...) are ignored when INFILE presents.
The relevant warning has been added. The help file has been modified.

Leonia

Subject: aips_gripe
{19-APR-2001 14:15:59}
{rgalp8       UN-REGISTERED!!!!!!!}
{   24  31DEC01  DEC}
{lincoln greenhill}
{cfa}
{617 495 7194}
{UVFLG does not permit me to flag by INFIL and elevation in the same run.
 I have verified that I can use two consecutive runs to achieve the
 desired flagging.  When both things are requested, the elevation flagging
 is not done.
  }
{When INFIL and elevation are specified to UVFLG, elevation flagging is not done}
{greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu}
{ }