[daip] Re: FRING / Aparl(5)=0 vs 2 / difference in behavior 1998 vs today

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue May 8 13:59:14 EDT 2001

I have putbck a fix to FRING.  Amy followed up your complaint and
found just when I introduced the bug.  I then solved it.  It was due
to the irregular frequencies appearing to be 195 frequencies (which I
used to set the addresses) neglecting the fact that the search routine
was then told 256 frequencies.  Now it takes the max of several
frequency counts to set the addresses used for AP and/or dynamic
memory usage.

Thanks for your help as always,

Eric