[daip] aips tape write error

Janet Shaw jes at casa.Colorado.EDU
Wed Mar 7 12:36:07 EST 2001

hi, i'm trying to track down the cause of the following problem. would
you have any suggestions? the possibility of a bad exabyte tape has
been ruled out. any ideas?
thanks, janet

--
Janet Shaw                                  University of Colorado
Center for Astrophysics & Space Astronomy   Campus Box 389