[daip] UVFLG

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:59:57 EST 2001

This is more of a complaint than a bug.  I discovered
that if one does an APARM(5) 10 (elevation cutoff) that
UVFLG now puts a REASON of it's own in the FG table
(ELEVATION RANGE EXCLUDED), ignoring any REASON the user
has as an input.  It does not tell you it is doing this
and this is not documented in the HELP or EXPLAIN file.
I think that a user inputed REASON should override the
UVFLG's REASON.  At the very least this should be
documented in the EXPLAIN file.  Which I will do if no
one objects.  I also looked at UVFLG.FOR and it seems
like it would be easy to change to what I want, so I
could do that too.

Amy