[daip] Project BS077 (Sept.30,1999)

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jun 27 17:26:05 EDT 2001

Peter,

Your input parameters look fine for me.

Check that all antennas were involved at the observation at the TIMERANG of
PCCOR. Use POSSM with DOCALIB = -1 to see if the phases are smooth
(for separate IFs) at the nine baselines (all antennas with REFANT=5) for the selected TIMERANG (selected at PCCOR).

Repeat POSSM with  DOCALIB=1 and GAINUSE=2 for the same TIMERANG.
THe phases have to be allign for all IFs and all 9 baselines.

I hope that GAINVER=1 (used by you at CLCAL) corresponds to the virgin CL table with REAL=1, IMAG=0 for all entries. Does it?

Please check the SN table 1 (the output of PCCOR) using PRTAB or SNPLT.
All amplitudes should be equled to one. All antennas have to have entries.

Send me the output of LISTR of the data with OPTIPE='scan"

Do you have one FREQID at your data?

Leonia