[daip] Project BS077 (Sept.30,1999)

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jun 27 12:20:09 EDT 2001

Peter,

I hope your project is VLBA project.
You can look at the behavior of Pulse Cal for each antennas under
/home/aspen6/astronomy.
I do not know when your project was observed.
So I give you example of the project bs090a observed at april of 2001.
The file /home/aspen6/astronomy/apr01/bs090a/bs090atsm.BR.ps.gz should include
the plots of phase of the pulse cal for each antenna as a function of time.
These plots are very smooth usually. So if PCCOR finds solution for one time interval it will work for the whole experiment.

Send me please the PCCOR's and the following CLCAL's input parameters you used, and the time when your project was observed.

Leonia

You should received the file of paper
from our (NRAO) analysts. This file includes some pages with the plots of
delay