[daip] fitld error

SHAW JANET E jes at casasrv.colorado.edu
Wed Jun 20 17:46:45 EDT 2001

hi, i'm trying to track down the cause of the following
error - aips isn't providing much information to go on.
we are running a fairly new installation
of aips 31DEC01 on solaris 2.8 hosts. suggestions?
janet

> I can't seem to read in data from a file with aips at all.
> I am using FITLD to read in a file (as I have done before
> at several other places, but I don't remember if I have
> done it at casa this way before).
> It doesn't work on fowler or origins having my data on a
> variety of disks...
>
> >go fitld
> ERROR  3 ON UNIT TTDEV0E         , GETTING HOST/SERVICE BY NAME
>  ZMSGOP: ZTTOPN RETURNS ERROR =   1 FOR LUN =   6
> FITLD1: ZTPOPD: using translated file name =
> FITLD1: ZTPOPD: /data1/ORIGINS_1/C03.FITS
> FITLD1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
> FITLD1: ABORT!
> AIPS 1: Resumes

janet

--
Janet Shaw                                  University of Colorado
Center for Astrophysics & Space Astronomy   Campus Box 389