[daip] AIPS error question

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jul 30 18:30:24 EDT 2001

Hi Joanne,

Eric asked me to look at this.

:)

Was the experiment correlated here?  If it was, the easiest
thing for me to do is to get a job or two of the original
correlator output and load it in to see if I get the same
errors.  If it was correlated here I need to know the
experiment name and when was it observed.   The date of
correlation would be useful too but it is not necessary.
Could you also send me the FITLD and FRING inputs you used?

Also, I talked to Leonya Kogan about how the CQ table works,
and if your experiment is a pure VLBA experiment (where the
delays are usually small) the correction is probably
negligible and it is O.K. to ignore the error FRING is giving
you.

But I still want to know why FRING is saying there is no CQ
table when there is a CQ table.

Thanks,

Amy