[daip] registration+question

Katrina Exter k.exter at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Wed Jul 25 08:36:56 EDT 2001

Previous registration (sent yesterday) was slightly incorrect, see new
below.

Also I wonder if you could help me.  Although aips installed ok, I cannot
gain access to the dat, which is located on another machine.  We hacked
around a bit and got the situation such that we could loggon to that other
machine and run aips, but neither machine would let us see the tape drive.
It seems that only one tpmon gets started up when aips starts, which as
far as we understand is one too few? Anyway, would you have any advice on
this problem (tell me what further information you would need to help me
and I will email it to you.)
thanks
katrina exter

AIPSVER=31DEC01
AIPSDATE="Mon Jul 23 18:04:52 /etc/localtime 2001"
INSTNAME="APS Division, Physics, Queens University Belfast"
INSTADDR1="University Rd, Belfast, UK"
CONTACT="Katrina Exter"
PHONE="+44 02890273708"
EMAIL="k.exter at qub.ac.uk"
SITE="QUB"
FIRSTHOSTS=" HAT LINUX"
ARCH="Linux"
AIPSARCH="LINUX"
ARCHALL="Linux hat.pst.qub.ac.uk 2.2.18 #1 Tue Jan 30 18:06:33 /etc/localtime 2001 i686 unknown"
NUM="2"

--
Dr K Exter