[daip] GETJY question

Jessica L. Rosenberg jrosenbe at casasrv.colorado.edu
Tue Jul 3 16:53:34 EDT 2001

Hello,
  I am in the process of reducing some continuum data and I seem to be having a
problem with getting GETJY to run properly and I am not sure what the problem
is. I have run SETJY on the primary flux calibrator and everything seemed to
have gone okay. It reported the correct flux for the calibrator and all. I also
ran VLACALIB without a problem - a very few minor closure errors. So everything
was looking good. I then ran GETJY and although there were no "errors," the
flux of the calibrator was not computed. The message file reported:

leavit> GETJY1: Task GETJY  (release of 31DEC01) begins
leavit> GETJY1:    Source:Qual      CALCODE IF  Flux (Jy)
leavit> GETJY1: 0024-420        :600   A     1    0.00000 +/-  -1.00000
leavit> GETJY1:                              2    0.00000 +/-  -1.00000
leavit> GETJY1: WARNING: All requested fluxes were NOT determined.
leavit> GETJY1: Appears to have ended successfully
leavit> GETJY1: leavitt      31DEC01 TST: Cpu=       0.1  Real=       2

I assume that there is something that I have missed doing or some reason that
the information needed for GETJY is not complete, but I can't figure out what it
could be. Any suggestions as to what could be going wrong or what I can do to
make GETJY assign a flux to this calibrator would be greatly appreciated.

					Thanks,
					Jessica