[daip] install.pl

Patrick P. Murphy pmurphy at NRAO.EDU
Wed Jan 31 16:42:19 EST 2001

"LSJ" == Lorant Sjouwerman, JIVE <sjouwerm at jive.nl> writes:

LSJ> Think I've found a small bug. Although we have older versions and
LSJ> thus should use update.pl, I am also just trying out your install.pl.

This is appreciated; the more people who "kick the tires" the better.

LSJ> while (OLD) {

LSJ> which is a continous loop. Of course it should read

LSJ> while (<OLD>) {

Yup.  The version on our ftp site had this fixed recently.  And the CD
that's about to go out also has it fixed.  Sorry about that.

                                - Pat
--
  Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.            Division Head, Charlottesville Computing
  (804) 296-0372, 296-0236                National Radio Astronomy Observatory