[daip] install.pl

Lorant Sjouwerman, JIVE sjouwerm at jive.nl
Wed Jan 31 12:52:21 EST 2001

Hi,

Think I've found a small bug. Although we have older versions and thus
should use update.pl, I am also just trying out your install.pl.

For me it doesn't seem to pass XAS. We have other C compilers than the
default (apparently were one of the very few), so it tries to insert it in
the Makefile. That fails, because the file handler is not known as such.

Line 2973 reads

    while (OLD) {

which is a continous loop. Of course it should read

    while (<OLD>) {

And this works..

Groets,

Lorant Sjouwerman -- JIVE Support Scientist -- sjouwerman at jive.nl
c/o Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe     Phone:  +31-521-596517
Radiosterrenwacht Dwingeloo, Postbus 2     Switch: +31-521-596500
    7990 AA Dwingeloo, the Netherlands     Fax:    +31-521-597332

                                              ...(End of Message)