[daip] DBCON and source positions

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jan 30 10:05:50 EST 2001

Hi Bryan,

The current code in DBCON does a position check, and does not
give you an option to skip that check.  I suppose it would be
possible to add a parameter to do this; I'll check with Eric
later and get a second opinion on whether this is something
we should consider doing.  I fear that putting in an additional
option might mislead people who SHOULD care about the positions
of their sources.

jim