[daip] RE: FRPLT and POSSM with SHIFT

Vycheslav Slysh vslysh at ASC.rssi.ru
Wed Jan 3 03:08:45 EST 2001

Leonia,
I know about FRMAP and use it frequently. As for FRPLT I dicovered that now
it has 'search shift' and tryed to test it but without success.
I use FRPLT as a check of the absolute position and some times do the search
for the shift manually. I thought that the new version can do it with a
special subroutine, and it seems to do a grid of shift positions, but as I
said I could not produce the result of the search.
Regards,
 Slava