[daip] RE: FRPLT and POSSM with SHIFT

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:32:29 EST 2001

Slava,

You wrote:

>As for FRPLT I dicovered that now
>it has 'search shift' and tryed to test it but without success.

FRPLT has had the option 'shift' many years.
Nothing special ('search shift') has been added recentely.
You may call using 'shift' as 'search shift'?

I have found and fixed the bug at the 'shift' and this option works now.
I think the corrected version is not available at your computer because
it is not served by midnight job. Therefore you continue using
the version with broken 'shift' option.

You can verify it looking at the difference in fortran codes.

You can create your private version of the FRPLT making the changes
I gave you at the previous message.

I am ready to explain you how to do that if you want it.

Leonia