[daip] Re: AIPS bug report

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Feb 13 11:51:40 EST 2001

Andy Biggs writes:

 > 	 I have a possible bug to report in UVFLG in the 31DEC99 release
 > of AIPS. If I try to flag data below a certain elevation cutoff it
 > actually enters only one row in the FG table which in fact flags all
 > antennas for all time. I tried this instead in 15OCT99 and UVFLG worked as
 > expected. I hope this is of some use to you.

    I do not know what the date of your 31DEC99 system actually is.
In September 2000 I changed UVFLG to edit a range of elevations.  In
that mode, if you set APARM(4) = x; APARM(5)=0 (< x) then no elevation
would be done and the other adverbs would come into play (a gotcha I
should fix!) and probably flag everything.  Check your help file.

Eric