[daip] Help with USERID problem

Christopher Stockdale stockdale at rsd.nrl.navy.mil
Wed Dec 12 10:53:51 EST 2001

Hi,

I am experiencing some difficulty with my aips account at my local site.  I
was running aips when I experienced some diffiuclty with my OS and was logged
out prematurely while aips was running.  AIPS is primarily installed on a
remote machine (SunOS 5.6) and I run it out on my machine.

The specfic problem is that I am unable to access any of the non-TV AIPS
tasks with my userid number from my machine.  If I use another userid number,
I can access aips just fine, I just can't get to my maps and uv data sets.  I
was going to just MOVE things over, but I can only access MOVE from another
USERID and I can't specify the input USERID to access the files.

Any ideas or thoughts that might help would be greatly appreciated.  Joe
Lazio (the local AIPS manager) isn't available today, so I am pestering you
guys.

Thanks,

Chris

--