[daip] error

Tony Beasley tbeasley at cv.nrao.edu
Tue Sep 5 21:45:15 EDT 2000

Guys,

I'm getting this error on vulcan now (presumably on the midnight job).
There is something wrong here - why can't I read recently-backed-up data
onto linux boxes anymore? Chris said he fixed this. Did something get lost
in RCS ? Help.

UVCOP1: Copied from the beginning
UVCOP1:         to  the end
UVCOP1: Copied     8547. vis records
UVCOP1: Dropped       0. flagged vis records
UVCOP1: Copied AT file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: Copied CT file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: Use INDXR to reindex the output file
UVCOP1: Updating tables for IF/FREQID/channel selection
UVCOP1: Copied AN file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: Copied CL file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: Copied CQ file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: Copied FG file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: Copied GC file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    3   1
UVCOP1: TABKEY: TABLE KEYWORD RDATE    NOT FOUND
UVCOP1: IMINIT: FAILED TO READ KEYWORD VALUES (ERROR   21)
UVCOP1: IMSEL: ERROR  21 OPENING OLD TABLE
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type GC
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type FG
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type CQ
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type CL
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type AN
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type CT
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type AT
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type HI
UVCOP1: Destroyed  1 extension files of type FQ
UVCOP1: Destroyed UV image file: catno=      3 disk= 1
UVCOP1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
UVCOP1: vulcan       31DEC99 TST: Cpu=      74.4  Real=     182

Original message of a few weeks ago...

Tony Beasley <tbeasley at cv.nrao.edu> writes:

> hi, I'm trying to copy out the freqids from a file of VLBA data,
> (FREQID 1, FREQID 2) etc.. It fails in TST on a Sun with the
> following error:

I assume that the midnight job isn't running in Green Bank since this
was fixed two or three weeks ago. You can either build a private copy of
UVCOP that uses the version of APLNOT:IMSEL from Charlottesville or you can
just delete the IM table before running UVCOP.

        Chris Flatters
        cflatter at nrao.edu