[daip] Re: LISTR/VPLOT

Leonardo Testi lt at arcetri.astro.it
Wed Oct 18 02:44:09 EDT 2000

Argh! Me dumb!
Thanks a lot for your help!
The freqid=2 was the problem. I did not noticed that the freqid
changed from 1 to 2 during the X-band run! I can see my data now!
I am sorry for bothering with such a stupid thing, thanks again for your help.

Ciao,
       Leonardo

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, [Leonia Kogan] wrote:

> Dear Leonardo,
>
> >Why LISTR sees the data but VPLOT does not? Could this be
> >due to some error when I transfered the file via ftp? Would it be possible for
> >you to try to fill the data again for me? I am sorry for this problem!
>
> VPLOT has many selection criteria which LISTR(with 'SCAN') does not have.
>
> Check the input parameters of VPLOT paying the special attention
> to FLAGVER, STOKES, FREQID, DOCALIB.
>
> You can use also UVPRT/PRTUV to examine yor data.
>
> You can use DTSUM to see the summary of your data, in particular
> number of visibilities for each baseline.
>
> Leonia

---
Leonardo Testi - lt at arcetri.astro.it             - Tel: +39-055-2752285
               - http://www.arcetri.astro.it/~lt - Fax: +39-055-220039
Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri, Largo E. Fermi 5, 50125 Firenze, Italy