[daip] LISTR/VPLOT

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:55:58 EDT 2000

Dear Leonardo,

>Why LISTR sees the data but VPLOT does not? Could this be
>due to some error when I transfered the file via ftp? Would it be possible for
>you to try to fill the data again for me? I am sorry for this problem!

VPLOT has many selection criteria which LISTR(with 'SCAN') does not have.

Check the input parameters of VPLOT paying the special attention
to FLAGVER, STOKES, FREQID, DOCALIB.

You can use also UVPRT/PRTUV to examine yor data.

You can use DTSUM to see the summary of your data, in particular
number of visibilities for each baseline.

Leonia