[daip] MNJ settings in UPDCONFIG

Ben Jarvis bjarvis at astro.umn.edu
Tue Nov 21 22:26:51 EST 2000

In reading the UPDCONFIG I notice that I need to tell you
guys about my site so it can get put in UPDCONFIG and
"not get clobbered".

Our site name is "UMAIPS" for University of Minnesota AIPS.

We have two Architectures, Linux and Irix.

The Client for Linux is hal.astro.umn.edu
The Client for Irix will be kinnehora.astro.umn.edu

What should I use for a MasterRoot/ServerRoot?
I tried a few out of the existing entries but the
files don't seem to exist. We are running 31DEC99.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Jarvis[bjarvis[at]astro[dot]umn[dot]edu]
System Administrator