[daip] forwarded message from Eric Greisen

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Mon Nov 20 16:45:49 EST 2000

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Eric Greisen <egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu>
To: Marian Soida <soida at oa.uj.edu.pl>
Subject: Re: [daip] AIPS IMLOD?/FITLD?/else? bug report
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:45:33 -0700

SKYVE insisted that EQUINOX be a keyword in the history.  That is the
new word for equinox or epoch (I don't understand the dif) and so aips
now picks it up and it does not go in the HI file.  I changed the
program to allow this either way:

diff -r3.2 -r3.1
21c21
< C;  Copyright (C) 1995-1998, 2000
- ---
> C;  Copyright (C) 1995-1998
119d118
<       REAL      CATR(256)
126d124
<       EQUIVALENCE (CATR, CATIN)
134,135c132
<          END IF
<       IF (EQUINX.LT.0.0) EQUINX = CATR(KREPO)
- ---
>       END IF
216c213
<      *   XINSEQ, XOUTDI, XOUTSQ, XUSER
- ---
>      *          XINSEQ, XOUTDI, XOUTSQ, XUSER
224c221
<      *   XOUTCL, XOUTSQ, XOUTDI, XIMSIZ, XBPARM, XCPARM
- ---
>      *                XOUTCL, XOUTSQ, XOUTDI, XIMSIZ, XBPARM, XCPARM
396c393
<       EQUINX = -2000.0
- ---
>       EQUINX = 2000.0
578,582c575,576
< C                                       EQUINOX now picked up IMLOD
<       IF ((NCARD.EQ.40) .AND. (EQUINX.LT.0.0)) THEN
<          EQUINX = -1.
< C                                       ELSE Must have exactly 41 cards
<       ELSE IF (NCARD.LT.41) THEN
- ---
> C                                       Must have exactly 41 cards.
>       IF (NCARD.LT.41) THEN

You can make the changes yourself and then

COMLNK $APGNOT/SKYVE.FOR

or run a mnj to get them done for you along with whatever other fixes
I do.

Eric