[daip] Re: FILLM again

Chris Flatters cflatter at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri May 12 17:04:38 EDT 2000

> I'm still having problems with FILLM because it seems it can't find data
> selected by TIMERANGE either, and it seems not to be checking the number
> of files which I specify in NCOUNT.

FILLM would always give up if it found no selected data in the first two
files that it looked at. It will now (after the midnight job on May 13)
examine NCOUNT files before giving up.

It should also checks for changes in frequency offsets within a correlator
mode so data should be directed to the correct output file when switching
between 2AD modes with AC = BD and AC not equal to BD.

	Chris Flatters
	cflatter at nrao.edu