[daip] AIPSmark for my Linux system

James M Anderson janderso at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Mar 17 01:21:25 EST 2000

Hello.  I'm finishing installing the 31DEC99 version of AIPS on my
computer.  I seem to be getting an AIPSmark of ~27 for my 600 MHz
Athlon Linux box (5:16:28 to 5:18:56, or 148 seconds).  Would this be
of interest to anyone?  I have a copy of the output from running the
DDT stuff, and I can give details of my system if desired.

James M Anderson

James M Anderson                    New Mexico Tech/NRAO
Physics Graduate Student            P.O. Box 0
e-mail: janderso at aoc.nrao.edu       1003 Lopezville Rd
Telephone: 505-835-7094             Socorro NM 87801