[daip] Re: aips user's list

Chris Flatters cflatter at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Mar 16 12:54:32 EST 2000

> Hi Chris.  I just updated the aips user number list.  Could you check to
> see if it entered the master database in Charlottsville.  Also, it
> didn't automatically print out so I printed it from the ps version.  Is
> there a way I can print the ps version out in condensed mode?
>
> Gayle

I have managed to fix the printing problem. The PERL script that does the
update (/AIPS/USERS/aipsmgr/INSANITY) tries to use rcp and rsh to do
update the master version in Charlottesville and fails because it doesn't
have permission to access the aipsmgr account on kochab. I suspect that
it ought to be using SSH. Someone in CV will need to set this up (Pat?).

	Chris