[daip] default stokes flag in TVFLG

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 28 20:38:11 EDT 2000

I have changed the help files for TVFLG and SPFLG.  The user's STOKES
has an influence on the default Stokes flag but I believe that it is a
bad idea to have - by default - the independent L correlator flagged
when you are not looking at it.  Experienced users may understand and
handle this, but the less practised will never notice that their good
LL has gone when they flagged RR and vice versa.  You (and they) will
notice when bad LL remains when you thought you were flagging it.