[daip] strange tape problem

Toney Minter tminter at gb.nrao.edu
Fri Jul 21 20:38:32 EDT 2000

Eric,
  There is a pattern to the files.  I have put the files in the
directory ftp://ftp.gb.nrao.edu/ovlbi/out/tminter
The FCUBE file should be written first followed by the ROTMES file in
order to duplicate what I get.  Note: these are large files!

  I haven't made progress with EDITA and EDITR.  I did notice once
that IMAGR would hang up when DOTV=1.  However, IBLED and TVFLG work
just fine.
Toney