[daip] CALIB, FRING error reporting

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Aug 24 19:50:32 EDT 2000

As best I can determine, when CALIB and FRING
report the number of errors and failed solutions
as they finish, they count antennas that are
flagged bad as solutions that either failed or
had insufficient data.

This is often very confusing to me, because
I tend to change the input parameters trying
to find a way to make more solutions work, and
they'll never work on flagged antennas.

Is this selection of messages deliberate, an
oversight, easily correctable, undesirable
to correct?  It seems to me useful to change,
but maybe I'm missing some reason I'd like to
know it.

Thanks,

jim