[asac] ASAC telecon rescheduled

Andrew Blain awb at astro.caltech.edu
Mon Dec 8 13:27:48 EST 2008

You well-organized folks should let me share the blame with Richard
(who was on a much-deserved vacation). I
must admit that I've relied on receipt of Al's agendas to pay
attention to the ASAC call timetable.

Please take a look at the Milestones document. Even if you can't make
the call on 17th, please let me have
comments in advance. I hope we can either approve the document, or
focus our concerns when we're on the line
on 17th.

Andrew