[asac] Travel

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 26 15:05:58 EDT 2005

Folks,

I put a pdf of the map at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/HoteltoJAO.pdf
should you want to visit the JAO.  It is a 1300m walk, according
to the website.  If you are arriving in Santiago early Friday and feel
like an afternoon stroll, I will be at the JAO offices and can show
you around.

The hotel is close to the Metro, which I believe is the M on the map.

Clear skies,
Al