[asac] Re: [Asaconly] Draft Agenda F2F

Leonardo Testi lt at arcetri.astro.it
Wed Sep 28 11:42:09 EDT 2005

Hi all,
   sorry, I forgot to write in the agenda that the meeting will take place at
the Hotel Holiday Inn (Vitacura 2929), the JAO conference room is not large
enough for all of us. Alejandra is also organising something for saturday
evening, but the details have to be fixed. I assume that most of us will get
together on Friday evening around 17:30-18:00 for a drink and/or dinner.

Leonardo

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Diego Mardones wrote:

> Hola Leonardo,
>
> The draft agenda for the forthcoming asac face2face meeting doesn't include
> the actual location or "other activities".      Alejandra told me the
> meetings will be held at the Hotel.
> Is there any planned dinner either Friday or Saturday?       Or anything else
> I should possibly plan for?
>
> cheers,
> Diego

Leonardo Testi - lt at arcetri.astro.it             - Tel: +39-055-2752285
                - http://www.arcetri.astro.it/~lt - Fax: +39-055-220039
Osservatorio Astrofisico di Arcetri, Largo E. Fermi 5, 50125 Firenze, Italy