[asac]Face-to-face meeting dates

Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu May 30 06:42:33 EDT 2002

Dear All,

I would like to propose to decide upon the dates of
the next face-to-face meeting by e-mail as soon as
possible. Therefore, could you send to me (and before
tomorrow afternoon) a short message saying if you
could or could not attend the meeting at the proposed
dates of:

  	  Friday  Sept 6: Visit Vertex antenna pm
                  Sept 7-8, meeting
                  Sept 9 fly out to next meeting or home

This will avoid unefficient discussions during the ASAC teleconf
and help those of you who have competing pressures on their schedule
in September. I will send a message to everybody tomorrow late
afternoon with the possible attendance for the above dates. Thanks in
advance.

Best regards,

Pierre