[asac]Face-to-face meeting dates

Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri May 31 13:16:25 EDT 2002

Dear All,

Thanks for your prompt answers to my message
about the dates for the next ASAC face-to-face
meeting. With only a few exceptions, most of
you can attend the meeting at the proposed
dates of Sep. 7-8, 2002 and visit the Vertex
antenna on the afternoon of Sep. 6. Only
Kawabe-san, Yamamoto-san and probably Mark
Gurwell will not be able to attend.

Therefore I propose that the next face-to-face
meeting be hold on the dates of Sep. 6-8, 2002.
And I apologize in advance for those of you who
will not be able to come at these dates.

With best regards,

Pierre