[alma-config] New DOT and D resolution results

Steven steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 19:10:00 EST 2001

I have posted some preliminary results for the DOT model, imaged using A
arrays at -23 declination, and for the M51 and CYG models imaged using D
arrays at -23, -70 and +25 declinations, for both snapshot and 4 hour track.
The D array results are a by product of creating snapshot UV data for use in
hybrid array B and D (snapshot) arrays. I have no immediate answer as to why
the difference images for the M51 D results at -23 are not centred around
zero, but am pondering it. I hope to try something with the hybrid arrays
tomorrow.

See
http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk/ALMA/CLEANIND.HTM
for the results.

Cheers,
       Steven

Steven Heddle, Newington, Holm Road, Kirkwall, Orkney KW15 1PY
Tel: 01856 877119             Email: steven at heddle97.freeserve.co.uk
Fax: 0870 4039359           URL: http://www.heddle97.freeserve.co.uk