[alma-config] New DOT and D resolution results

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jan 29 20:59:55 EST 2001

Steven,

I have questions about your last simulation.

1. DOT model
   The restored image of both array have Cont peak flux ~4E-2
   The difference images have            Cont peak flux ~1.4E-3
   Why is the difference so big in comparison with model?

   What is the number of the dot components at the model?
   May be it is bigger than 10000?

2. D array

   What is the size of the D arrays?

   May I ask you to elucidate for me the following statement:

   These results are a by product of the requirement to produce
   snapshot UV data for hybrid B and D imaging.

Thank you

Leonia