[alma-config] Minutes of last teleconference

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 7 11:38:35 EST 2000

Folks

I wrote up my notes of the last teleconference at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/almaconfig21novminutes.html

The next teleconference was tentatively set for 1700UT on 20 December but
some members had difficulty with that day (including me--I have an all day
meeting on the left coast).  21 December at 1700UT is an alternate--is
that suitable (though I'll probably still be in transit)?

Steven wrote:
    d) redo CLEANing with new parameters, for some/all images at some/all
resolutions ...
some indication of priority for the
others would be useful along with parameters and/or initial models for d).

I think that it would be useful to undertake the default image course Mark,
Bryan and Stephane discussed, at least for Mars at a few, say .7 and 3km,
resolutions.

Clear skies,
Al
| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |