[alma-config] Antenna locations

Min S. Yun myun at bonito.astro.umass.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:46:12 EST 2000

Hi Simon,

The most up-to-date pad positions for the doubling-ring array is
given at

http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~myun/mma/config/e_array.htm

You have to look at the actual pad positions and include the offsets
to those -- the pad positions are simple offsets from the reference
coordinate given in that page.  You can guess what that offset is
from the plot of the pads superposed on the mask -- the unit of the
grid is in 10 km/s, which is the pixel size on the mask. Just to
repeat what I said at the telecon, trying to track down every pad
position might not be worthwhile, but it would be useful to see
if any quebrada runs thru this 200m diameter circle (and how much
we have to move the whole array to what direction, by how much,
to get around this problem).

					-- Min