[alma-config] Antenna locations

Simon Radford sradford at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:14:54 EST 2000

Min, John,

Next week, Bryan Butler, Angel Otarola, and I will be working at
Chajnantor. Our primary task is to repair and upgrade some of the
instruments. With luck, though, we'll have time to survey some of the
prospective antenna locations.

Please, then, send me your current list of antenna positions. Please
indicate any positions of particular concern. Off the top of my head, I
imagine these might be the positions of the compact (<~ 500 m)
configurations, antennae near geographic features, or critical antenna
positions that would be difficult to move without affecting the entire
configuration.

Since we leave this weekend, please send me this information by
Thursday.

Thanks,

Simon