[evlatests] [evla-sw-discuss] parameter simplification for the VHF receivers

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 15:24:30 EDT 2012

problem is, if we change this at the executor, MCAF will never know.
that's what i'm concerned about.  now, if it's *always* the same, then i
guess we could program it into MCAF but those kinds of hard-coded
solutions always concern me (and i know i'm not alone!).  i guess we
could overload the intents, yet again, and add one for this kind of thing.

	-bryan