[evlatests] [evla-sw-discuss] parameter simplification for the VHF receivers

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 14:48:04 EDT 2012

In the SDM, the Feed Table has separate rows for each Spectral Window.
Thus one can track the feeds & receivers independently for each SpW, which
is what we want.  This would require a change in MCAF, which currently
assumes all SpWs in the same configuration use the same receiver. That's
not a big deal, except the Executor (or someone) has to tell MCAF which
SpW use which receiver/feed; or we embed the knowledge that 0-100 MHz
(say) is 4-band or whatever, in MCAF itself.

       Michael