[evlatests] [evla-sw-discuss] parameter simplification for the VHF receivers

Chuck Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 28 16:16:29 EDT 2012

Bryan, et. all

The new low band receiver provides for four separate channels in each
polarization. Currently there are two of the four channels used, for the
4-band and the P-band. These two channels are combined and routed to the
T301. This is what was done in the EVLA, though they were combined in the
T301 instead of the receiver.

Chuck