[Difx-users] difx2mark4 bug {External}

Alexey Melnikov xtra.spb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:29:02 EST 2024

Dear all,

I need to withdraw my patch (it broke other cases) and ask for advise. In
DiFX *.input files all 2-symbol station names are converted to capitals
dispite how they were written in *.vex.

In my particular case, difx2mark4 fails since I have station named in capitals
in vex, like 'JL'. So after line of code patched in my patch in turns out to
'Jl' and ovex file become wrong.

Does it mean that the better solution would be to keep 2-symbol station names
in capitals when executing difx2mark4? Of course, another solution is to keep
2-symbol station names in sched's station.dat file as 'Jl', not 'JL'.

regards,
Alexey