[Difx-users] difx2mark4 bug {External}

Adam Deller adeller at astro.swin.edu.au
Mon Feb 12 01:57:56 EST 2024

Thanks, Alexey.

Hopefully someone from Haystack (Geoff, John?) could take a look at this
and merge if happy? We should aim to get a new release off the git repo in
the not too distant future, as the number of small bugs fixed is starting
to stack up.

Cheers,
Adam

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 at 11:57, Alexey Melnikov via Difx-users <
difx-users at listmgr.nrao.edu> wrote:

> Dear DiFX community,
>
> A few days ago I got an annoying bug in the difx2mark4. In my case I have
> station in the vex file with 2-symbol code in capitals (say 'JL'), after
> correlation I have run difx2mark4 and got an error in the root file for
> this
> station. In occures that somebody converts 2-nd symbol of station name to
> lower case, what cause problem of different tags in the ovex file. Patch
> file
> and the path to that file in difx2mark4 source code are attached.
>
> Can somebody help to review patch and incorporate it to the codebase? All
> latest master_tag versions are affected, but there is only single release
> in
> git, so, I think I need somebody who knows what to do.
>
> regards,
> Alexey
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Alexey Melnikov, Scientific Researcher
> Laboratory of Radio Astronomy Observations
> The Institute of Applied Astronomy RAS
> St.-Petersburg, Russia, tel. +7 (812) 2751106

Prof. Adam Deller
Centre for Astrophysics & Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia
phone: +61 3 9214 5307
fax: +61 3 9214 8797